Aerosol propellant gas is simply a pressurized gas that subsequently used to expel the products and maintain pressure in aerosol cans. The saturated vapour can exist in equilibrium with its liquid, and become immediately evaporating liquid when gas escapes to atmosphere.
Thai Engineering Gas offer several kinds of propellant gases including :
- Isobutane or i-butane (also known as R600a)
- Odorless propane and butane
- Dimethyl ether or DME (also known as Methoxymethane)
- Hydrofluorocarbons or HFCs such as R134a, R152a
- High purity propellants for medical grade